4.30.21 ***Please call prior to sending in registration packet/payment to check availability***
NORTH BROOKFIELD PRESCHOOL
The North Brookfield Public School District Preschool is located at North Brookfield Elementary School, 10 New School Drive, North Brookfield MA 01535. Our preschool is an integrated preschool with tuition-paying students, as well as special needs students.
Your child must be at least three years old to attend the preschool program. Currently, we are accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
We are currently offering the following:
- 5 Half Days Monday-Friday 8:30-11am or 12-2:30pm
- 5 Full Days Monday-Friday 8:30am-2:30pm.
Residents of North Brookfield
Town Employees (non-resident)
Packets can be dropped off at Student Services Office, or they can be mailed to:
For NEW preschool students you must submit All of the following documentation for your child to be COMPLETELY registered for Preschool and to be considered for a preschool slot:Click on the form name below to download the form
- School Registration Form
- Preschool Session Registration Form
- Confidential Student Medical Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- Residency Statement
- Occupancy Statement (if you use this form, it must be notarized)
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- The most recent physical and a list of immunizations from your child's physician
- Lead Test
FOR RETURNING PRESCHOOL STUDENTS YOU ONLY NEED TO FILL OUT THE PRESCHOOL SESSION REGISTRATION FORM AND RETURN WITH DEPOSIT.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 508-867-3166.